Primer eyelash – Banana-scented primer key features
As one of today’s hottest beauty trends,eyelash extensions are in high demand. To make a perfect lash set, it’s important to prepare fresh and clean natural eyelashes before applying the extensions for the sake of long-lasting lash set. Hence, it’s essential to find a trust-worthy primer eyelash supplier when you want to stock lash adhesives. If you’re cringe at wasting money on glue with poor retention, we’re here to help.
CharmLash Banana-scented primer is designed to be used at the beginning of the extension application to get rid of makeup residue, protein and oils from natural lashes. A bonus feature is that it accelerates the drying time of glue, allowing for faster, more effective application. Specially formulated, this product also helps to moisturize natural lashes then create a perfect bond between natural lashes and the extensions, as the result improving glue attachment and extending the retention. In addition, primer eyelash also enhances natural lash growth and recovers damaged lashes, keeping them nourished and strong.
Pro tips: For the best result
- Use after using Protein remover
- DO NOT use too much primer. Wipe off the excess if necessary to prevent the primer from running into the client’s eyes
Primer eyelash – Net weight
Primer eyelash – Ingredients
Di -water, Ethyl alcohol, Acetic Anhydride, Silane
Shelf life of primer eyelash
A bottle of Pure Primer can last up to 12 months unopened if stored properly. Once opened, the expiration date is shortened to 6 months.
In order to keep your primer eyelash always fresh, there are some requirements you need to follow:
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Do not store in extreme temperature
- Keep away from source of heat
- Tighten the lid after using it
How to use
Noted: This product is designed for professional use only. DO NOT use it for Self-application. Our Banana-scented primer eyelash is a pre-treatment product so you need to apply it before eyelash application and make sure that lashes should be completely dry before applying eyelash extensions.
Directions for use (step by step)
- Step 1: Use an under eye pad to protect the under eye area from products touching the skin.
- Step 2: Pour 1 or 2 drop of primer on a clean container or micro brushes ( make sure you not pour too much so that liquid can run into client’s eyes when you’re working with primer)
- Step 3: Slightly brush the applicator over the lash line and over the customer’s lashes. Wet the bonding area of false eyelash with primer and let it dry completely (It will be evaporated within30 seconds)
- Step 4: Take out the false eyelash when it’s completely dried, and start extension
- Primer can not take the place of a lash shampoo. Lashes must be washed carefully and dried before primer application.
CharmLash Banana-scented primer eyelash is a pre-treatment product which helps to gently remove makeup residue, protein and oils on natural lashes, making them ready for lash extensions. With a special formula, it not only moistens the natural lashes after using lash shampoo but also creates a better bond between natural lashes and the false lashes, resulting in better retention. Primer is also considered as a catalyst to speed up the drying time of the glue regardless of temperature and humidity.
This product MUST be used for professional only, there are some requirements you need to follow:
- Do not on open wounds, blemishes, inflamed, swollen, sunburnt, or excessively dry skin
- Avoid contact with eyes. In the case of eye contact, immediately rinse thoroughly with water for 15 minutes. If redness, itching or burning happens, see a doctor.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Do not swallow
Made in Korea
Whether you’re looking for a lash adhesives or primer eyelash, we have our back! As one of the eyelashes wholesale manufacturer, we acknowledge the importance of not only eyelash making process but also wholesale eyelash extension cream remover production, thus we handpick the high quality material as well as examine every single phrase of production to produce lash liquids your clients will be absolutely pleased with.