Shipping & Delivery
Customers are always the top priority of CharmLash. It is totally understandable the irritated feeling of our customers when facing lengthy delivery time. That’s why we always provide our products with the most reasonable shipping method with fast shipping eyelashes: it will ONLY take 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS for Saver Service and 10 BUSINESS DAYS for Expedited Service for the orders to be delivered.We offer two kinds of delivery terms: by Express (for most orders) and by Sea (for larger orders). Therefore, we’ve always tried our best to offer fast shipping eyelashes.Once your order is verified and your payment is approved, the production will be started immediately. After finishing the production, we will inform you about the shipping cost and we will send the goods to you as soon as the payment is completed. You can choose a shipment method via DHL, UPS, FedEx or any other nominated logistic companies.CharmLash is constantly tracking and paying attention to every order: from the moment you place the order until the minute your package is picked up by courier companies. However, we are unable to control the movements/actions of courier companies. Due to that, there may be unavoidable delays/damaged packages/lost packages due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. When you come across the above situation, please don’t worry. Our team members will be here to address the issues and ensure a trouble-free experience for you.As your goods are shipped internationally, you may be required to pay import duties and taxes before or upon receiving the goods. The charges are determined by the Customs Authority of the destination location and are influenced by various factors:
- The country of origin of the purchased product
- Local VAT rates
- Local import taxes
*Please be aware that these are beyond our control.
- Customs levies duties and taxes in the destination country, and the recipient is responsible for paying them.
- When parcels are imported from Vietnam, international customs offices will claim tax, which the recipient must pay.
- If delivery attempts are failed after several tries, carriers may or may not provide the specific reasons for this, but it’s often due to:
- Recipient or location refused shipment
- The destination is difficult to locate after multiple attempts
- International Custom returns
- If you purchased Eppedited or Saver shipping and provided your phone number, carriers will typically hold your order for a few days and try to contact you. If an order cannot be delivered, it will return to CharmLash, and a return will be processed automatically. If the recipient refused delivery, a refund for the order won’t be processed until the parcel is returned to us.