Before you can open your door to the public, though, you still have something work to do – the basic needs: lash extensions supplies. No matter how professional and famous you are, choosing the wrong wholesale supplies will hurt your business and your reputation. In this blog, we will break down some important things you want to keep In mind when selecting your best eyelash manufacturer.
1. Choosing your lash manufacturer
Always be cautious about the company or brand that you choose for lash supplies. Some clients are very picky and inquisitive, asking a million questions to satisfy their curious mind. They may ask about the brand’s name. its origin as well as the ingredients. If you’re acknowledged well about lash extension manufacturer, its authenticity and all product information, you can convince your clients without any effort.
2. Check the process and international certificates of your lash manufacturer
You might have to dig deeper into the manufacturing process as well. Some eyelash extension manufacturers have an unhygienic and improper working environment. That the factory sites are unsanitary and the workers have to work in very high temps can directly impact the quality of products. The staff who work in production lines must wear professional and hygienic work-wear. We have the client’s eyes on the line, thus precautions alone do matter. Because eyelash extensions are attached directly to the natural lashes, safety is our top priority.
The simple approach to confirm this is to see if the lash manufacturer is certified to an international standard. If they have certification, you can be assured that the products are tested, and follow the international standard.
3. Check your lash manufacturer ’s website credibility
Is their websites trust-worthy? As customers, we want to make sure to order from professional and legit websites. Make sure that they offer multi points of contact; phone number, email and address in order that you can reach out to them if anything goes wrong with your orders or if you have any problem.
Is their website easy to navigate? When we want to buy something, we want it to be simple, straightforward and not complicated. You will be using this website a lot, so the easier it is for you to find what you’re looking for, the less stress and time wasted, chances are you will come back for the next order. A well-designed website might also mean that the brand cares about their client’s experiences. This is often an indicator of the quality of the product your lash manufacturer offer as well
– Materials: How the lash extensions turn out depends much on the quality of lash. When looking around for a lash extension manufacturer,, lash materials must be given greater prominence as the safety of the client comes first. Make sure lashes are made of non-irritating substances.
PBT, sometimes known as faux mink, is soft and natural. It is more costly than synthetic ones, but it creates a thick, glossy fluttery finish. Most of time, we won’t know directly If the quality is good or not, until you try them, but it always has a way out. You can order a few samples for checking in advance.
– Length: If you have a close look at your natural lashes, you will notice that they are not all the same length. To make a realistic and appealing appearance for your customer, your lash tray must be packed with extensions of varying lengths.
– Curl: The most amazing thing we benefit from wearing eyelash extensions is that it makes our eyes more open and attractive. To get a perfect lash set, it’s important to understand how lash curls work on each eye shape. For a natural and straight look, the J-curls are the best. They slightly curl at the and. For more drama, choose D curls. If you’re looking for a guide to choose the best extensions for your clients, check it here.
5. Customer service
When it comes to choosing eyelash extensions, you may have some questions about the products and this is totally normal. We all desire customer support that can assist us in making decisions when description or information are unclear on the website. Their advice will help you to choose the right products, then provide your client the best experience. Also knowing that customer service is always available to help you is great because if something goes wrong with your order, you might want the lash manufacturer to help you resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
6. Are there any social media sites you can check out?
Have you ever been disappointed with your experience in Online Clothes shopping? Everything might be way too nice in one image, but it arrives with disappointment.
That’s why you have to check for your manufacturer’s social site to learn more about their products. Especially for those aspects like the lash world, you will easily decide your next step if you are provided with a clear image and videos of products.
Now you know the primary things to consider when picking a trust-worthy lash manufacturerr. Without the use of the quality lash extensions products, it will be tough to survive in the business. It’s important to find the wholesale supplier that offers multi lash options as well as customized service. There are a hundred suppliers that stock eyelashes and it can be getting confusing to choose the best.
With many-year experience working in the eyelash extensions industry as well distributing eyelash extensions to hundreds of beauty retailers, we – CharmLash is confident to be one of the best choices for you. We provide a wide range of eyelash extensions with customized length, thickness and curls. Feel free to contact us for more information.
In case you find hard to find your best-suit manufacturer in Vietnam, You can check out this list of lash manufacturer ! ^^
We hope this guide is helpful to you as you begin your adventure of creating incredible lash sets for your customers!