As one of today’s hottest beauty trends,eyelash extensions are in high demand. To make a perfect colored lash set, offering your clients a high quality lash material is a MUST. However, there is one thing that keep your clients coming back for the next appointment is the quality of clear lash glue. Hence, it’s important to find a trust-worthy wholesale lash glue supplier when you want to stock lash adhesives. If you’re cringe at wasting money on glue with poor retention, we’re here to help.
The Invisible glue is a clear lashglue that dries in 4-5s seconds and has a low viscosity, making it ideal for classic, hybrid, and Russian volume extensions. It is suitable for use with colored or brown lashes and can also be used with regular black lashes to create a smooth, seamless finish. The clear adhesive is highly refined and does not contain carbon black, making it a great choice for clients who’re allergic to carbon-black in most of lash glue This glue is also known as sensitive eyelash adhesive, yet remaning its bonding strength, resulting in a long retention of up to 7 weeks in ideal condition.
PROFESSIONAL EYELASH EXTENSION GLUE FOR QUALIFIED LASH TECHNICIANS ONLY
You can take a look at our Clear lash glue key features:
- Drying time: 4-5 seconds
- Retention time: Up to 7 weeks with proper care
- Viscosity: thin (like water)
- Liquid color: Black
- Fume: High
- Lash artist: All levels
- Client profile: Low tolerance to carbon black
- Technique: Classic lashes and volume lashes
- Working temperature; 18-22℃ (64.4-71.6°F)
- Working humidity: 45-60%
- Client: Never use it for Self-Application or with clusters or strip lashes
- Net weight: 5ml/0.17fL.oz
- Shelf life: 6 months unopened and 1 month once opened
Ingredients of clear lash glue
Ethyl cyanoacrylate is a type of cyanoacrylate that is commonly used in eyelash extension glue. Cyanoacrylate is what causes the extensions to adhere and stay bonded with the natural lashes. It appears as a liquid from start, but when exposed to the humidity in the air, it hardens into a solid form.The higher the amount of Cyanoacrylate content in the lash glue ingredient, the quicker the glue will dry. Ethyl cyanoacrylate is known for its excellent adhesion properties and ability to create a secure hold, which is important in eyelash extension application to ensure the longevity of the extensions.
PMMA stands for Poly(methyl methacrylate), which is an acrylic polymer that is often added to eyelash extension glue to increase the viscosity of the glue. This results in a thicker consistency that is easier to work with, and it also helps to improve the durability of the glue. The addition of PMMA makes the glue less likely to break down over time, which means that the eyelash extensions will last longer.
How to use clear lash glue
- Set the lash room to stable temperature and humidity
- Remove the cap, place the glue pin in the nozzle
- Shake the clear lash glue bottle vigorously for 1 minute before use to make sure that all ingredients are well mixed
- Squeeze the glue at a 90-degree angle and pour enough of a desired amount onto the lash stone or glue ring.
- After use, clean the glue nozzle with the paper wipe
- Close the lid and seal it after use
- Replace glue after every 15-20m
- After using it, put it in the zipper bag with a desiccant silica gel and store it in an upright position
Caution while using clear lash glue
Although clear lash glue is generally safe to use, there is still a possibility of experiencing an allergic reaction. As a result, it is important to take precautionary measures to avoid any potential allergies. Here are something you need to be careful about when using clear lash extension glue :
- Use only as directions
- Product must only be used on completely closed eyes throughout the application to avoid the eye irritation
- Do not use professional clear lash glue for self application or disposable false lashes (strip lashes, cluster lashes)
- Do not transfer the contents to regular plastic or glass containers, stc.
- Do not mix with other glue
- Make sure to ventilate the surrounding while using the product
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. If contact occurs, do not force your eyes open. Flush eyes with water for 15 minutes and get advice from doctor.In case of skin contact, rinse contact area with water and seek medical attention.
- Avoid breathing in the fume.If inhaled, move to fresh air. Seek medical assistance if symptoms persist.
- Be mindful that clear lash glue may cause an allergic reaction to certain people. Some clients might be sensitive to chemicals and therefore have an allergy for glue, thus a thorough counseling is needed before the actual extension process.
- Patch test is required before using this products. For allergy test, put a little bit of glue on the back of their ears or see if they have any allergy reactions after 20-30 minutes from the test eyelash extensions (about 5-6 lashes)
How to store clear lash extension glue properly
- Humidity: Less than 40%
- Temperature: 8-13%
- Expiry and usage duration, 6 months before opening and 1 month after opening the bottle
- Keep the lid sealed while not using
- Store it in a dry and cool place, keep away form the direct sunlight
- Proper storage temperature:
- Proper storage humidity:
- It is not recommended to store the products in the refrigerator as condensation can negatively impact their performance. However, if the storage environment temperature is too high, the unopened product can be refrigerated. Before use, it should be taken out of the refrigerator and allowed to sit at room temperature for 2-3 hours. This will ensure that the product is at the optimal temperature for use.
- To maintain the effectiveness of the clear lash glue , it is important to use the glue bottles for their intended purpose only. Transferring the glue to other containers such as regular plastic bottles or glass jars may cause a decrease in the performance of the glue.
Shelflife of clear lash glue
If stored correctly, an unopened bottle of clear lash glue can last for up to 6 months. However, once the bottle is opened, the glue has a shelf life of only one month. It is important to discard the glue and replace it with a new one if it becomes stringy or thick.
Made in Korea
- Replace clear lash glue drop every 10-15 minutes since the glue will react with the humidity in the air, which will become stringy then lower the glue’s performance.
- Dip the lash in the middle of a glue droplet since it dries from the outers
- Read proper instructions on the back of the label before use.
- During hotter weather or higher humidity, we recommend that you may want to instead dispense glue onto a shiny surface such as the removable backing tape of the under eye gel pads, this will limit the amount of moisture absorbed from the tape and prevent it curing too quickly on your jade stone/glue ring.
Get us on Instagram @charmlashvn to stay updated about lash world