When it comes to eyelash extensions tape, we often think about the adhesive tape that is used to tape down the bottom lashes during the lash procedure. However, in this blog, as an experienced eyelash extensions wholesale manufacturer, we will take you to a totally new level in the lash world that not many lash manufacturers mention to – Glue tape that adheres the eyelash extensions to the backing to make a perfect lash extension strip.
1. What is the eyelash extensions adhesive tape? mink eyelashes wholesale
Like eyelash material, this kind of adhesive tape plays an important role in the process of making eyelash extension trays. Simply put, it is just a double-side adhesive allowing the extensions line and the backing to be bonded together. This adhesive must be both sticky and versatile to function well as it is supposed to be. The side that is exposed on the backing must be strong enough to prevent the lash extension strip from being pulled off when the lash artists grab a large amount of lashes. Meanwhile, the top side should be tailored perfectly to make it easy for each lash artist to create lash fans while also holding lash fibers in place on the lash strip.Working in the lash industry for many years and providing the high quality lashes to many top beauty brands over the world, we’ve been acknowledging and constantly improving our service to meet every beauty taste and style. Besides offering cruelty-free mink eyelashes wholesale in a wide range of materials, curls, lengths and thicknesses, we also customize glue tape as requested. If you’re looking for an experienced faux mink eyelashes wholesale manufacturer doing glue tape customization service, you come to the right place. Look at the table below to find your perfect match.
2. Types of eyelash extensions adhesive tape mink eyelashes wholesale
Here we’re going to break down some information to help you understand more about how each glue tape works.
- Brown tape (2mm) : Specially designed with a moderate bonding power for 0.03mm, 0.05mm & 0.07mm thicknesses. Brown tape 2mm is a good option for lash artists who make volume fans and mega volume fans by pinching and flower bouquet technique.
- Brown tape (3mm) : Brown tape 3mm is stickier than Brown tape 2mm and also considered a good option for lash artists who make volume fans by lonely fan (off the strip) and flower bouquet technique. It is suitable for 0.07, 0.085 and 0.10mm thicknesses.
- Orange tape: Orange adhesive tape is a bit more sticky than brown tape. It is suitable for lash artists using the lonely fan method, wiggle method and rainbow method.
- Dark Brown tape: If you don’t want your glue tape too sticky yet strong and versatile enough to hold lashes on strip perfectly, our 88Y tape is the way to go. It works well with 0.07mm, 0.085mm eyelash extensions and can be a great alternative for yellow tape and green tape.
- Light Yellow tape (2mm) : Technically, Light Yellow tape 2mm works the same as the orange tape. However, with the higher level of stickiness, it can be more sticky and hold lashes better, making it easier for lash artists while making fans. Light Yellow tape 2mm is mostly used for lash extensions of 0.07mm, 0.085mm, 0.1mm in thickness. This glue tape is also a perfect choice for lonely fan, wiggle & sticky dot method lovers.
- Yellow tape (2mm) : Yellow tape 2mm is as sticky as Light Yellow tape 2mm. Therefore, it is considered as a perfect alternative for Light Yellow tape 2mm and suitable for lonely fan, wiggle & sticky dot technique. We highly recommend to use this glue tape for 0.1 and 0.12 thicknesses. To view more about the versality of our Yellow tape, check out this video
- Green tape (3mm) : Green tape is highly recommended for lash artists who use lonely fan technique, wiggle technique and stikcy dot technique to do volume application. This glue tape is designed for lashes that are 0.07, 0.085mm and 0.1mm thick. However, 0.085 & 0.01 thicknesses are prefered.
- Darkest Brown tape (3mm) : With an amazing bonding power, this kind of glue tape is mostly used for classic lashes (0.15mm, 0.18mm and 0.2mm thicknesses). It is suitable for 1:1 application. We also recommend it for Ellipse Flat lashes.
- Blue tape (3mm) : Blue tape 3mm can be a great alternative if you don’t want to use Dark Brown tape 3mm. Blue tape is the stickiest glue tape we have and it is recommended for 0.18 & 0.2 thicknesses. Blue tape is also a perfect option for Ellipse Flat lashes. Because of its sitckiness, blue tape is used for classic application only.
*Note: You can switch between the two sizes of glue tape (2 mm and 3 mm), depending on your preference. The larger the area of contact between the lash extensions and the adhesive tape, the stronger the bonding power!
If you want to know the differences between glue tapes and which thicknesses suit them best, please watch this video
Now you might understand how the lash adhesive tape works. We hope this guide can help.If you want to get to know more about eyelash extensions, hit our other blogs here